PWE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWE

Türkiyenin en kaliteli ve en iyi RPG'sine hoşgeldiniz. Sevdiğiniz karakterin kariyerini yönetmenin keyfini çıkarın.

AnasayfaGiriş yapKayıt Ol

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
awesome_yns
awesome_yns

Mesaj Sayısı : 5
REP Puanı : 0
Kayıt tarihi : 20/06/13
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Ankara

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! Empty
MesajKonu: Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!!   Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! EmptyPtsi 24 Haz. 2013, 02:34

"Voices" Plays !

(Orton appears with his new acquired belt as soon as the music plays.. And suddenly Audience start cheering)

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! Wwe-smackdown-january-4-2013-randy-orton-returnsRises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! WWE-Randy-Orton-PictureRises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! Bio-randyorton_beard-jpg_original_crop_650x440Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! ME_016_Photo_01Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! 118553910.0_standard_352.0

(He takes a microphone and starts to talk)

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! Rko+mic+beard

(He smiles and starts to talk) Here is your Champion, WWE Universe.. Here is the champion! Last Show, I got this belt which is actually mine. And I'm so glad for that, so are you, WWE Universe ? (Audience start to cheers, "Randy Orton, Randy Orton".. At the same time; Audience show their banners!) (He continues) Last show, you WWE Univers saw and testified who is the best in this Universe ! (Audience continue to cheer and start screams) (He continues) I'm Randy "The Viper" Orton and there is no one who can dare to challenge to me. I'm the BOSS and I'm invincible.. Recently; I heard that CM Punk has said "No one can beat me in this universe, I'm the best in the world" bla bla bla.. Methinks He has never met me before (Starts ta laugh) Anyways, I have no intention to lose this belt. I won rookie guys in Royal Rumble tussle and I deserved this belt. WWE Company is quality thanks to me.. I'm Randy Orton and here is my WWE Universe! Who can dare to face to me ? (He says.. And audience start to cheers and say; "Champion, Randy Orton.. Champion Randy Orton..) (He smiles insidiously and drops the microphone.)
(He leaves the ring and keep walking over to the locker room!)

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!! Tumblr_mcikchzKDY1rq13bio1_500
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Rises Entrance Music of Randy Orton who is United States Champion !!!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası